Showing events in Los Angeles in all categoriesChange
Tuesday, December 24 @ Bootsy Bellows
The Ball 2013
What happens when you take LA's leading Jewish Singles event for the past 5 years and add in the Jewish members of Match.com and OKCupid.com?
"The Ball is all about helping Jewish singles meet up, dance, network, share some laughs and maybe make a lasting connection. Thousands of attendees have been recorded at some of The Balls, so this is big, very big."
"JDate? Feh … if you are determined to hook up with someone of the Hebraic persuasion, there’s one event that promises to be a bigger deal than the parting of the Red Sea: Let My People Go."
The Ball 2013 @ Bootsy Bellows
"If there was ever a list to get your name on, Bootsy Bellows would be it." - Blackbook Magazine
In the past five years, "The Ball" - the Nation's Biggest Jewish Singles Event 18 years in row in NYC - has become LA's leading Jewish Singles event, as well!
The Ball in LA @ Colony
"A favorite of stars like Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio" (E Online) and co-owned by David Arquette, Bootsy Bellows (named after the stage name of Arquette's mother, a burlesque dancer) is the super-exclusive, 60s-themed, "fantastical realm" "where Hollywood’s modern-day Rat Pack goes to get naughty." (PartyEarth.com),
LA's "celeb haunt" (E Online) and the "place to see and be seen" (MinxSociety.com), Bootsy Bellows is where Lad Gaga and Vanessa Hudgens perform, Usher and "Diddy" celebrate, Paris Hilton battles, Carmen Electra poses, Lindsey Lohan, allegedly, throws "I'm a star, she's a nobody" tantrums and Courtney Stodden is turned away at the gates.
However, you won't be turned away with your ticket to The Ball 2013 and, while we can't offer a guarantee, your visit to The Ball at Bootsy Bellows just may change your life as it has for the many who formed lasting friendships and relationships from The Ball.
Here's what to expect:
- With the combined efforts of LetMyPeopleGo.com, Match.com and OKCupid, The Ball promises to again be LA's premier Jewish Singles event.
- Exclusive use of both Bootsy Bellows' Main Room and the super-exclusive Ivory VIP Room (see photo below), recently the hideout for Katy Perry, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber, and Selena Gomez. This may be the most exclusve VIP Room in Hollywood.
- 2 DJs and great music all night
- Lounge areas for great conversation
- An unforgettable evening of mixing, mingling, dancing and romancing at one of the "sexiest bars in LA" (Thrillist)
The Ivory VIP Room at Bootsy Bellows - perhaps the most exclusive in LA. We'll have full access and 2nd DJ spinning here.
The Ball in LA @ MyHouse